DO NOT come to church if you have any COVID-19 symptoms:
- fever, new or worsening cough, or shortness of breath;
- if you have had contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid19 in the last 14 days;
- or have been out of the country in the last 14 days.
Upon entering the building, by the back door, please take your temperature and sanitize your hands.
Make sure your name and family names are left at the reception (back) desk.
MASKS ARE MANDATORY, if you are in need of one, we will have some available.
- We will have an offering plate at back of hall for any physical offering when entering or exiting the hall. Online donations will also continue to be available.
- During the service singing is allowed, however, we do ask you to not sing without a mask for the safety and concern of others.
- A reminder that there is NO PHYSICAL CONTACT allowed within the building, outside of your own household. No hugging or handshaking at this time.
- Also a reminder to use good hygiene and etiquette such as washing hands regularly in bathrooms provided, coughing or sneezing into your elbow, and using the hand sanitizer provided throughout the building.
IMPORTANT: We ask that everyone inform us by Wednesday if you are planning to attend Sunday service so we can assign a seat for all.