1. There is one true God, the Creator and Sustainer of the universe.
2. God has revealed Himself through His creation, through His Holy Scriptures which are comprised of those books in the Old and New Testaments; these being without error in their original form and, coequally, as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, a diversity within unity.
3. All people have a sinful nature from conception, through the disobedience of the first man Adam; making them subject to God’s wrath and condemnation.
4. Salvation is only through the substitutionary sacrifice of the incarnate Son of God, Jesus Christ, as the sole and all-sufficient ground of redemption from the guilt and power of sin and its eternal consequences.
5. The ascension of the Lord Jesus Christ was to a place of supremacy over every power or authority. His absolute triumph is over everything that stands opposed to Him.
6. Christ will return to this earth, literally, at the end of this age, which is a time appointed and known only by God.
7. Christ is the Head of His body, the Church, which is the totality of all peoples who have received salvation through Him. Being a member of the Church grants the believer immediate access to God through the only Mediator, Jesus Christ, without recourse to other agencies, either human or spiritual.
8. Regeneration is the work of the Holy Spirit, as Spirit gives birth to spirit. He indwells us at the point of new birth. He is our Teacher, Guide and it is He who empowers us to overcome in this fallen world.
9. Baptism by immersion is the essential response to repentance and faith, being symbolic of dying to the old nature and being raised into eternal life and is according to the instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ.
10. The Lord’s Supper was commanded by Jesus Christ as a prophetic symbol speaking of the New Covenant and proclaiming His death until He returns.
11. Sexual intimacy is only to be between consenting adults within a marriage relationship.
12. Marriage is ordained by God to be a covenant between a man and woman, excluding all other forms of relationship.